[Bangalore-pm] Venkat's Phone Number

Alan Haggai Alavi alanhaggai at alanhaggai.org
Tue Oct 4 18:48:28 PDT 2011

On 10/03/11 16:16, wolf wrote:
> Hey,
>
> Here's my number: +91-9980-333099
>
> Would be nice if i can get an estimate of how many people are coming in,
> so we can arrange for some beer, coffee and stuff.
>
> Also people can suggest talks for up coming perl mongers. That would be
> really nice.
>
> Cheers,

Hello Venkat,

I will be able to attend the meeting and wish to give a talk/lightning
talk. Will send the details to the list most probably by today evening.

I have a friend in Bangalore and I will be staying at his apartment
(near Apollo hospital). Coincidentally, he will be away from his place
when I get there and will be back only on Sunday evening.

If any of you are from the same area (or pass the area), it will be
great if you can please let me know about it as I am a bit worried about
not getting public transport on the way back during the night.

Thank you.

Regards,
Alan Haggai Alavi.
--