[Bangalore-pm] FW: Suggestions on IRC channel

Suhas Bharadwaj Suhas.Bharadwaj at efi.com
Thu Mar 31 01:15:10 PDT 2011

My vote is for irc.perl.org

Thanks,
Suhas

From: bangalore-pm-bounces+suhas.bharadwaj=efi.com at pm.org [mailto:bangalore-pm-bounces+suhas.bharadwaj=efi.com at pm.org] On Behalf Of Abhishek Jain
Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2011 1:43 PM
To: bangalore-pm at pm.org
Subject: [Bangalore-pm] FW: Suggestions on IRC channel

Hi,
Though it hardly matters, but I will suggest to go for on irc.perl.org<http://irc.perl.org> for #bangalore.pm<http://bangalore.pm>
This is more standard way.
what do other guys  here think.

Thanks
Abhi

From: bangalore-pm-bounces+mail=webbee.biz at pm.org [mailto:bangalore-pm-bounces+mail=webbee.biz at pm.org] On Behalf Of Shantanu Bhadoria
Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2011 9:09 AM
To: bangalore-pm at pm.org
Subject: [Bangalore-pm] Suggestions on IRC channel

Hey folks,
I need some suggestion from you folks on a decision I have been torn about w.r.t the IRC Channel for bangalore.pm<http://bangalore.pm> currently I see two options: Create a channel on irc.perl.org<http://irc.perl.org> for #bangalore.pm<http://bangalore.pm> or host our own IRC server i.e. at irc.bangalore.pm.org<http://irc.bangalore.pm.org> with channels.
We need votes for the option you folks think is the best way to go with.
thanks!
-Shantanu

Confidentiality notice: This message may contain confidential information. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not that person, you should not use this message. We request that you notify us by replying to this message, and then delete all copies including any contained in your reply. Thank you.