[Bangalore-pm] Bangalore.pm.org

Suhas Bharadwaj Suhas.Bharadwaj at efi.com
Tue Mar 22 05:53:27 PDT 2011

Good News!

Waiting for YAPC::Bangalore.

Cheers,
Suhas

On Mar 22, 2011, at 4:37 PM, Shantanu Bhadoria <shantanu.bhadoria at gmail.com<mailto:shantanu.bhadoria at gmail.com>> wrote:

Hey Folks,
It has finally happened!! we have our own domain for our city and its finally redirected to our site. I have also made some more mods since the last time to give it a perl site look a la <http://pm.org> pm.org<http://pm.org> or perlmonks. btw I think with the site up its finally time for having our own YAPC::Bangalore. What Say?? I am trying to figure out a way to get some T-shirts printed out. Let me know if any of you guys are interested. I think the tees should cost downward of Rs.400. I am not sure of the exact price yet. Will keep y'all updated. Design ideas are welcome at the site forum :)
cheers!
-Shantanu Bhadoria

Confidentiality notice: This message may contain confidential information. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not that person, you should not use this message. We request that you notify us by replying to this message, and then delete all copies including any contained in your reply. Thank you.