[Bangalore-pm] Bangalore.pm.org

Shantanu Bhadoria shantanu.bhadoria at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 04:07:06 PDT 2011

Hey Folks,
It has finally happened!! we have our own domain for our city and its
finally redirected to our site. I have also made some more mods since the
last time to give it a perl site look a la pm.org or perlmonks. btw I think
with the site up its finally time for having our own YAPC::Bangalore. What
Say?? I am trying to figure out a way to get some T-shirts printed out. Let
me know if any of you guys are interested. I think the tees should cost
downward of Rs.400. I am not sure of the exact price yet. Will keep y'all
updated. Design ideas are welcome at the site forum :)
cheers!
-Shantanu Bhadoria