[Bangalore-pm] An excellent start for the Bangalore.pm Meetups!

Shantanu Bhadoria shantanu at cpan.org
Thu Jul 14 09:29:51 PDT 2011

Hi Ravish and Venkat,
Yesterday we had an excellent start for the bangalore perl mongers
"socializing initiative" thanks to both of you for being the pioneers to get
involved in starting this off. The writeups are up at bangalore.pm.org
http://bangalore.pm.org/meetups.html
This is the place where we will be recording all the future meetups for
Bangalore Perl Mongers. For those of you who missed out on this event. The
next meetup will happen on 6th August 2011 at 7:30PM on Legends of Rock,
Koramangala.  Mark your calendars!! We also discussed about having a formal
YAPC::Bangalore Stay tuned for more updates on that.
Cheers!
-Shantanu