[Bangalore-pm] Final Call for the Meetup

Kumar, Ravish ravish.kumar at gs.com
Wed Jul 13 07:02:50 PDT 2011

Anybody joining?

The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. All rights reserved.See

http://www.gs.com/disclaimer/global_email for important risk disclosures, conflicts of interest and other terms and conditions relating to this e-mail and your reliance on information contained in it.  This message may contain confidential or privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, please advise us immediately and delete this message. See

http://www.gs.com/disclaimer/email for further information on confidentiality and the risks of non-secure electronic communication.  If you cannot access these links, please notify us by reply message and we will send the contents to you.