[Bangalore-pm] Meetup ?

Shantanu Bhadoria shantanu at cpan.org
Fri Jul 8 05:26:04 PDT 2011

Hey folks I think its time we get together for the first informal meet up
for "Bangalore Perl Mongers". what say? If we get enough responses. I don't
mind the next weekend or one of the weekdays for this.
Please reply back with your availablity. Venue will probably be somewhere in
the city center around MG Road or Koramangla depending on the popular
location.
Also FYI, I have the (JAPH,bangalore.pm) tees available for 515 bucks a
piece, I have already ordered one for myself, if any of you folks want a
"Bangalore Perl Mongers" T-Shirt please let me know in advance so that I can
arrange for it before the meetup. Right now I need a show of hands for
people who are willing to attend.
Thanks,
-Shantanu Bhadoria