[Bangalore-pm] Few more updates

Shantanu Bhadoria shantanu.bhadoria at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 08:09:51 PST 2011

Nah Moderator's don't have to approve each and every posts. They just keep a
watch on discussions to make sure people stay generally on topic they can
also lock discussions if it seems like its going too off track. They get to
edit any posts deemed inappropriate in their sections and in general help in
giving a more fruitful direction to the discussions. This being a perl
forum, keeping in the spirit moderation should not be too intrusive, and its
important not to be too presumptous on whats right and wrong in a discussion
and be the invisible hand guiding thing. BDFL for your forum if you like the
term ;)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_forum#Moderator