[Bangalore-pm] A job to replace me

Shantanu Bhadoria shantanu at cpan.org
Mon Aug 29 04:59:45 PDT 2011

Hey folks,
As some of you might already know, I am moving away from my current job to a
new position and this has led my current position to be available. I am
trying to find someone to fill this before I leave my job. FYI its a tech
lead position and involves leading a good humoured and jovial team of around
22 happy perl devs. If you think you are "The Dude"(or Dudette) of Perl and
have >5 years of experience in IT you might make the cut. Send me the CVs if
you think you qualify and are interested :)

Perlish attitude in general and decent social skills will matter more than
figures on your years of experience.
Best of Luck!
-Shantanu