[Bangalore-pm] Fwd: Help

abhishek jain mail at webbee.biz
Thu Jun 10 02:26:45 PDT 2010

Forwarding to correct location.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ashwin Hiremath <rush2ashu at gmail.com>
Date: 9 June 2010 20:27
Subject: Help
To: bangalore-pm-owner at pm.org

Hi Friends,

I am facing some problem with respect to the postscript::Simple module.

I have a requirement to create a Polygon... and over that write some
description.
i have solved that using polygon function in postscript::simple module.
[image: Problem.JPG]

But now a new requirement has come, which states i need to rotate the
polygon with 0, 90, 180, 270 and 360 degrees,,,
i am able to do that by using rotate option in Polygon. but here is the
problem....
How to rotate the text... for that i need the new  X and Y position which i
can use with rotate option of Text and print it....

The calculation of X and Y are taking up much of my time... which is not
good in my situation.... I have to complete this by  10 Jun 2010....

Please Help...

With regards,

Ashwin
end