[Bangalore-pm] Please help me in Parsing KML file in perl using regular expression.(its urgent)

sairam pareek mariassai at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 02:31:10 PDT 2009

Hello everyone.

I have a kml file, and struggling to write a perl script to parse its value
between tags, this is my first task.
and the second is to update the value between the tag in the postgresql
database table. I m attaching the KML file, Please find the attachment. (I
want to parse the longitude, latitude vlaues in these)

                                                                Please help
me, its urgent. Waiting for your replies. Hoping for great help from you
guys. I wanted to use regular expression for this. I found this group on
orkut.
                                      Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Sairam

--
"It is not how much you do, but how much love you put in the doing."