[Bangalore-pm] We need a new site for bangalore-pm !!! sure?

Abhinav Gupta abhinav at abhinav.org
Mon Sep 10 03:50:48 PDT 2007

WebBee eSolutions (P) Ltd. wrote:
> Hi group,
> So after a good meeting last month ready for a new one!!!!.
> I came to know that last month's meet decided to have a new website for
> Banglore perl mongers.
> I was told that mediawiki was the choice, am not sure mediawiki is
> written in Perl,i think it is in PHP whats your comments,
> However i would prefer we have one developed custom, i propose to build
> one using Embperl , what do you have to say,

How about OpenEdit[1] or WebAPP[2]?

[1] http://directory.fsf.org/webauth/content/openedit.html
[2] http://directory.fsf.org/webauth/content/webapp.html

--
Abhinav Gupta
w: http://abhinav.org

"The twentieth century has been characterized by three developments of
great political importance: the growth of democracy, the growth of
corporate power, and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of
protecting corporate power against democracy." - Alex Carey