[Bangalore-pm] We need a new site for bangalore-pm !!! sure?

WebBee eSolutions (P) Ltd. mail at webbee.biz
Sat Sep 8 08:13:12 PDT 2007

Hi group,
So after a good meeting last month ready for a new one!!!!.
I came to know that last month's meet decided to have a new website for
Banglore perl mongers.
I was told that mediawiki was the choice, am not sure mediawiki is written
in Perl,i think it is in PHP whats your comments,
However i would prefer we have one developed custom, i propose to build one
using Embperl , what do you have to say,

Pour in your comments and tell do you really want a change of site, if yes
what are the features you would like to have and also who are going to
support this , being moderators , feedbacks, ideas etc. etc..

Also what kind of site you want, a wiki or what, the current wiki installed
is locked as there was abuse by automatic submissions by some hacker or so
doing it.

Lets see who is the first one to give the suggestions !! :)
--
Regards,
Abhishek jain