[Bangalore-pm] How do you use perl

p sena senapati2001 at yahoo.com
Fri May 18 00:17:27 PDT 2007

(http://www.vim.org/scripts/script.php?script_id=556)
>        * perlcritic
>        * perl debugger
>
>      To learn list
>         * MOOSE (new OO module)
>

> Thanks,
> Kiran

I use Perl to write toolkit and tools. Toolkit being a
scalabe library modules and tools I say to top level
scripts.
Use it in Hosting business to automate business logic,
tooling and automation in SCM domain, Test automation
framework development, develop user and admin control
panels, device driver API testing and reporting, write
policy engines and fun in objectfying thingies with
patterns.
I use plain vi without perl support and perl debug.
Could some one point me towards this vi with perl
support. I have come across some Eclipse wih perl
support.
Have plans for mod_perl.