[Bangalore-pm] How do you use perl

Kiran Kumar mkirank at gmail.com
Thu May 17 14:35:10 PDT 2007

Hi,
   I am curious to know the following , Please feel free to add more
questions to this list , I'm hoping this helps us out to know how
others are using perl..

   1. how you use perl in your work (everyday ?).
   2. Tools you use the most in your work
   3. What is in your list of things interested to learn (perl /non perl).

   I get to use perl in the following ways
     * Mod_Perl,CGI::Application , Template Toolkit , Tons of CPAN Modules
     * Data migration and warehousing
     * Testing with selenium and perl (occasionally)
     * perl one liners occasionally

    Tools  used
       * Vim with perl support
(http://www.vim.org/scripts/script.php?script_id=556)