[Bangalore-pm] A email creation request & few comments

abhishek jain mail at webbee.biz
Thu Feb 22 01:15:36 PST 2007

On 2/22/07, Anirban Ghosh <call.anirban at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Abhishek,
>
> First of all congrats for creating this forum.
> I hope this group goes a long way in providing a platform for Perl
> Programmers in India (and not only Bangalore ;-) ).
>
> By the way, can you create a email id for me? - anirban at perl.org.in
> Having a gmail hosted email id with a custom domain like perl.org.in is a
> real good idea! Congrats once again.
>
> One confusion: The email post says "You can reach the person managing the
> list at  bangalore-pm-owner at pm.org", but emails are bouncing from this id.
> The Auto-response talks of an alternate id which is mail at webbee.biz ? I
> got a little bit confused!
>
> Regards,
> Anirban Ghosh

Hi Anirban,
The email id created and the password sent sepertately to your old
gmail address.
Thanks for such kind words about this group, we all have to work for this
fantastic PERL group to make it superb.
Actually bangalore-pm-owner at pm.org has not been configured to redirect the
mails to mail [at] webbee so i placed an autoresponse to tell that place all
communications to that id. mail [at] webbee biz is mine personal id.
Now i know one thing for sure that this is groing to be a happening PERL
group.
Thanks again and pl. persuade all other of your friends to join the mailing
list and i request to create a wiki page at
http://perl.org.in/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?action=edit&id=AnirbanGhosh  for other
people to know about you.

--
Regards,