[Bangalore-pm] Meets?

Adriano Ferreira a.r.ferreira at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 04:38:27 PST 2007

On 2/17/07, Biju Chacko <botsie at xfce.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I saw a request for a meeting place on the wiki. We can accommodate
> meetings of up to about 20 ppl in our conference rooms in SpikeSource.

I envy you guys for being in a city with such kind offers from
software companies. But that's ok, because where I live, the market
for Perl programming is just too small to organize such events. At
least, by now. I hope this changes in a not so long time.

> We've got a projector too, if anybody wants to show stuff.

In Bangalore, I wonder that there should be a lot of Perl developers
which could profit from and contribute to such meetings. Am I right?
The issue is that many of them can be so overwhelmed by their
day-to-day jobs, they really can't find the time and disposition for
attending. Because after all, the participation of the workforce of
Indian developers all around world is every time larger and I imagine
taking over the world should be a little tiring, isn't it?

> If you can give me a couple of days notice, I can arrange it. I can
> throw in free coffee and biscuits too. :-)

Hey, that's good incentive. Perl, coffee, biscuits, good chat. It
seems right. I hope you the best luck.

Adriano Ferreira.