[Bangalore-pm] We have a new mailing list

Adriano Ferreira a.r.ferreira at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 11:01:46 PST 2007

On 2/16/07, abhishek jain <mail at webbee.biz> wrote:
> Hi,
> great...
> I am delighted to see that someone was alive in this almost dormant group.
> Requested to visit http://bangalore.pm.org and give your comments abt the
> site/wiki there, i have used usemod there.
> It is in development stage,
> Any suggestions  will be heartly welcomed.
> BTW you are from which city and what do you do , i mean how are u linked to
> perl.

I am from a city at the state of Minas Gerais, Brazil. I am linked to
Perl by a minor participation on world and national community, visible
here:

     http://search.cpan.org/~ferreira/ (CPAN directory)
     http://use.perl.org/~ferreira/ (at use.perl)
     http://www.perlmonks.org/?node=ferreira (at PerlMonks)
"official" PM discussion list)

I hope we don't get very lonely in this discussion list for long.

Best regards,
Adriano Ferreira.