[Bangalore-pm] Bangalore-pm Digest, Vol 8, Issue 2

srinivas raj bseenu at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 02:04:58 PDT 2007

Hi Biju,

As saturday being weekend, i think most of them can make to this meet

this meet will be once in a month, if we arrange it on a weekday like
thursday i dont think many people will turn up due to their regular work

If we are fixed on date and time, we can discuss the other things

-srini

--
~Regards
Srinivas