[Bangalore-pm] Perl Mongers User Group for Bangalore

Adriano Ferreira a.r.ferreira at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 04:42:42 PST 2006

# srikanth sastry srikanthsastry at gmail.com
# Sat May 1 15:26:27 CDT 2004
#

# Hi Folks,
# Just joined up Perl Mongers.
# Looks like we dont have a web page for Bangalore user's group. Also
# There is only one name there, that of Anand Natraj.... are there any
# more out there?
# We need to update this stuff.....
#
# regds
# srikanth

It is a very long time since Srikanth wrote that. I am bumping around
in Perl Mongers groups around the world to stir a greater volume of
messages in mailing lists. Just a pretension, very informal, and no
irrevocable commitment.

You, people in Bangalore, could contact your fellow programmers, IT
students and the like to populate this list. Do you think it is
possible? I will hang around here for a while.

Kind regards,
Adriano Ferreira.