[baltimorepm] The Perl Conference in Salt Lake City and Mid Atlantic Dev Con

Dawn Wallis wallisds at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 12:31:24 PST 2018

Hello all,

I wanted to officially invite you all to attend and/or present at the 2018
Perl Conference, in Salt Lake City, Utah in June. Find out more at
https://perlconference.us/tpc-2018-slc/ Registration is open and talk
submittals are accepted through March 18th.

Also, while this year we aren't able to get a DCBPW underway, an organizer
of the Mid Atlantic Dev Con reached out to me to see if there was any
interest in our groups for giving a talk about Perl. It sure is nice to be
included. It's near Baltimore in July and the CFP ends March 31 if you
think you'd like to present. Get more information here:
https://www.middevcon.com/

Enjoy!

Dawn