[baltimorepm] Semi-OT - New Meetup for Vim in Baltimore

Stephen Belcher sbelcher at gmail.com
Tue May 19 17:57:40 PDT 2015

Hey all,

To those who didn't make it to DCBPW, you may have missed that I've
launched a Vim group in Baltimore, and we've just about come to our first
Meetup: tomorrow at 6:30pm at the Village Learning Place in Charles Village!

Wait, "tomorrow"? That's tomorrow!

I know, I know, it's late notice, but, if you can't make it to this one,
we'll also be having future Meetups on the 3rd Wednesday, in the same spot.

The VLP has parking available, wifi, and it's right off the 3 and 11 MTA
lines, so feel free to join us if you can. I'll be doing a beginner-level
talk on getting around with motion commands in Vim, before a brief
technical open discussion, and then a social hour at a nearby restaurant.
We've got a Meetup page for both the technical hour (
http://www.meetup.com/Baltimore-Vim/events/221819763/) and the social hour (
http://www.meetup.com/Baltimore-Vim/events/221819921/), so if either one's
your preference, feel free just to come to that.

Hope to see you there!

--Stephen