[baltimorepm] help with Net::HL7::Connection

Mike Barry Mike.Barry at proquest.com
Mon Oct 6 07:03:34 PDT 2014

sudo netstat -taupen

will tell you what ports are being listened to on the server side (but it may be hard to weed through that output). The
client side script should be specifying the port it wants to connect to. You can check the client script for the port
it wants to open with the output of the netstat command to see if that port is indeed open. Maybe the server side
is running fine and it’s a firewall issue?

-MikeB.