[baltimorepm] help with Net::HL7::Connection

Neal Anders webdeveloper02 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 6 07:19:56 PDT 2014

Dawn,
Could be the firewall on the new machine - for the default one that comes with Windows 7 check this link for how to find the location of where that is set.

http://techibee.com/windows-2008/enable-windows-firewall-logging-in-windows-7-and-windows-2008-r2/606
The Windows' box Anti-virus might have it's own firewall and logs as well / in place of the default one for Windows.
You could also watch the connections coming and going on the linux side with netsta or losf, e.g.
https://help.joyent.com/entries/23484923-Watching-active-IP-connections-Linux
Windows, via the command prompt also has a 'netstat'

Wireshark and tshark are also good tools when it comes time to look at packet-level diagnostics:

https://www.wireshark.org/

Neal