[baltimorepm] Meeting this month - canceled

Dawn Wallis wallisds at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 10:47:07 PDT 2013

Hi All,

This month's meeting really snuck up on me! I'm not going to be able to
make the September meeting, so I'm canceling it and we can all reconvene in
October. Sorry about the short notice and all.

Also, at our last meeting we discussed a new meeting day. While the third
Thursday has served some of us well so far, everyone seemed to agree that
Wednesdays were also good nights to meet.

I'd like to try to setup our next meeting on a Wednesday, possibly the
third  or fourth Wednesday, October 16th/October 23rd.

More details on October's meeting date and schedule to follow.

Thanks~

Dawn