[baltimorepm] Meeting Tomorrow!

Dawn Wallis wallisds at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 07:55:33 PST 2013

Hello all,

Reminder: We are meeting tomorrow, January 17, 2013!

Here's our lineup:

[presentation] If you want to learn from Stephen's mistakes, he'll be
giving a talk about sniffing out problems in your code before they
rear their heads, in his talk "Code Smells".

[presentation] I'm going to talk about some CPAN modules that will
help you deal with Excel spreadsheets, sometimes a necessary evil, in
"Excel: Reading and Writing".

I'll also throw in an update on the progress of the DC-Baltimore Perl
Workshop, scheduled for April 20!

And, as usual there's free pizza courtesy of Smart Logic, so come hungry!

Please RSVP on the meetup page:
http://www.meetup.com/Baltimore-Perl-Mongers/events/97719092/

I hope to see you tomorrow...

Dawn