[baltimorepm] Meeting Cancelled for Tonight, Next Meeting Dec 15th

Brad Lhotsky brad.lhotsky at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 10:42:29 PST 2011

Not that there was a meeting scheduled.  I've been swamped recently.

I've already scheduled the next meeting for December 15th!  I'd like
to have someone volunteer to take an active role in planning the
Baltimore PM Events.  I'll be relocating to Amsterdam on December
30th.  I can still assist with getting the new leadership in touch
with potential speakers and other interesting things like sponsors and
pizza.

Ever wanted to put something cool on your resume?  Running a chapter
of The Perl Mongers will open doors for you.  We may be a small group,
but we are a part of the Perl Mongers.  You will get out of it what
you put in.  If you're interested in becoming more involved in the
grassroots Baltimore Tech Community, this is a great way to become
more connected.  Don't be intimidated, if I can do this, believe me,
anyone can.  I'll be involved as you'd like me to be and is possible
from Amsterdam!

If you have an interest in seeing this group succeed, please come to
the December 15th meeting!

--
Brad Lhotsky