[baltimorepm] Free Perl eBooks

Barry, Mike Mike.Barry at refworks-cos.com
Sat Jun 18 05:08:53 PDT 2011

Brad,
  Thanks for the books. Also thanks for a great meeting Thursday night. John, Jason,
Dawn and you gave great talks. I'm looking forward to more great talks (and I promise
a Moose talk next meeting for sure!).
  I'm also looking forward to the 'Dynamic Programming' meetup you're planning. If
you can get the Ruby, Perl, JS, PHP and Python people all to one meeting, the UN
might call you!

Thanks again,
-MikeB.