[baltimorepm] Lots of Free Stuff

Brad Lhotsky brad.lhotsky at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 13:43:24 PDT 2011

I decided to reach out to O'Reilly and they've responded by providing
an eBook copy of "Learning Perl, Fifth Edition" AND a coupon for a
free ebook of your choice from their catalogue.   If you've been
putting off coming to a meeting, now is a good time, that's at least
$60 per person of value! :)

Help spread the word and let folks in our company know this might be a
good time to come out from hiding and check out a meeting.  We have
some awesome presentations, free stuff, and free pizza/soda starting
at 6:30pm.

I've been updating the site: http://baltimore.perl.org

Schedule of talks is up, and will be updated soon.  I'm wondering if
anyone would like to give a lightning talk on "what is modern perl?"
I'll do it if no one volunteers, but I'm sure everyone's tired of
hearing my voice :)

Enjoy our weekend,

--
Brad Lhotsky