[baltimorepm] Zombie Mailing List wants brains!

Brock awwaiid at thelackthereof.org
Wed Jun 1 19:48:54 PDT 2011

*tap* *tap* ... this thing on? ... *tap* *tap*

So we can say or discuss WHATEVER WE WANT?!
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

John -- I actually wouldn't mind heading up to Baltimore sometime, too.
Maybe you can give me a ride :)

--Brock