[baltimorepm] Zombie Mailing List wants brains!

Brad Lhotsky brad.lhotsky at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 13:29:08 PDT 2011

Welcome to the new mailing list, with fewer calories.

I like the way the London.PM ran their mailing list, open forum with
no penalty for Off Topic conversation.  It builds a community. I'm
hoping that's the case with this list as well.  We're all in various
fields and various positions all using Perl for something.  The
chances are there's a lot we can learn from eachother.

More fun things coming including a schedule of talks for the next meeting! :)

--
Brad Lhotsky