[baltimorepm] Special meeting to discuss DC/Baltimore Perl Workshop

John SJ Anderson genehack at genehack.org
Wed Jul 13 11:09:18 PDT 2011

>> Suggested location, as a place mostly midway in between our two metro
>> areas, is the Victoria Gastropub:
>
> Based on the Doodle poll, next Saturday (the 16th) at 6pm is the best
> time for everybody that responded.
>
> If you're interested in coming, please let me know by noon on Monday
> so I can call ahead and get us a reservation.

I waited a little bit longer just to make sure there weren't
stragglers -- but we have a reservation now, for 8, at 5:30pm on
Saturday.

PLEASE NOTE:

a) Earlier I said 6; they didn't have anything at 6. Options were 5:30
or 7, and since everybody that picked 6pm in the poll also picked 5pm,
well, there you are.

b) They won't seat us until everybody is there. So, if your plans
change and you're not going to make it, you need to let me know.

For last minute whatever, my phone number is 301.246.0369.

thanks,
john.