[baltimorepm] Special meeting to discuss DC/Baltimore Perl Workshop

Archie Warnock warnock at awcubed.com
Tue Jul 5 08:05:06 PDT 2011

On 7/5/2011 10:50 AM, John SJ Anderson wrote:
> Suggested location, as a place mostly midway in between our two metro
> areas, is the Victoria Gastropub:
>
>    <http://www.victoriagastropub.com/>
>    <http://maps.google.com/maps?q=victoria+gastropub&ll=39.210742,-76.800292&spn=0.00966,0.018003&z=16&iwloc=A>
>
> Suggested time is some upcoming weekend (Friday/Saturday/Sunday
> afternoon/evening). I've set up a Doodle poll; if interested parties

It's an excellent place and much more convenient to me (in Crownsville,
near Annapolis) than either Baltimore or DC.  But it does tend to be
crowded so getting space for a group in prime times could be tricky.
Just FYI...

--

Archie

-- Archie Warnock                         warnock at awcubed.com
-- A/WWW Enterprises                          www.awcubed.com
--       As a matter of fact, I _do_ speak for my employer.