[baltimorepm] Meetup Enabled

Brad Lhotsky brad.lhotsky at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 10:24:24 PDT 2011

Guys,

Some good news that may bring us some additional members and
attendees, SmartLogic (http://smartlogicsolutions.com) has sponsored a
Meetup.com page for the Baltimore Perl Mongers:

http://www.meetup.com/Baltimore-Perl-Mongers/

I'm going to transition the meeting schedule from the website to
Meetup.com eventually.  It will give us exposure to a much wider
audience.  Please join the group at Meetup! :)

I'm also getting some interest from local employers who are looking
for Perl Programmers to take a more active role in our group.

I'm still looking for speakers, topics, or speaker nominations (people
I can harass or bribe to come give a talk) for meetings, so don't
hesitate to email me with that as well.

:)

--
Brad Lhotsky