Perl Meeting - TONIGHT!

Rob Manning r_m_manning at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 6 08:20:14 CST 2001

The Baltimore Perl Mongers' next meeting is tonight @ 7:00p.m. at the
Community
of Science Office building in Fells Point.  For
directions see http://www.cos.com/contact/directions.shtml

I plan to give a presentation on a CVS reporting
script I've been working on recently, and also
lightly cover applying CVS to software development.
For those who aren't familiar with CVS it is
"Concurrent Versions System", an open-source,
source-code repository that helps a group of
developers to work concurrently on a software project.
I'll bring homemade snacks and as always,
our host Community of Science will provide soda.

See you there,

Rob