Perl Meeting TONIGHT!

Manning, Rob Rob_Manning at mail.ci.baltimore.md.us
Tue Mar 7 07:15:27 CST 2000

Just a quick remider that the Baltimore Perl
Mongers will be meeting tonight at 7p.m.
in the conference room at the Community of Science
office building in Fell's Point (For directions see
http://www.cos.com/directions.shtml).  If this is
your first meeting, you have to use the phone
on the side of the building to call Community of Science
to gain entrance to the building.

This month there is no planned presentation so the
meeting will be an open-forum that we'll use to
catch up on what each of us is doing, and pose
questions about Perl and related technologies.

I'll also have books to raffle off, courtesy of O'Reilly
and Associates.

Hope to see you there.

Rob Manning                                     manningr at tcsnet.net
Principal Analyst                               Work (410) 396-4963
TeleCommunication Systems               Fax  (410) 837-0546
--
Looking for a  Perl user's group in Baltimore? - http://baltimore.pm.org