Perl Mongers Meeting Tuesday, June 6

Rob Manning r_m_manning at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 1 13:36:31 CDT 2000

Just a reminder that the next meeting of the
Baltimore Perl Mongers will be held on
Tuesday, June 6 @ 7:30 p.m. in the conference
room (2nd Floor) of the Community of Science office building in Fell's
Point, downtown Baltimore.  For
directions see http://www.cos.com/contact/directions.shtml

This month I'll give a short presentation on using
the perl module Text::Template (written by Mark-Jason Dominus) for tasks
that require embedding dynamic data in static content.  This might be perl
embedded in HTML, SQL or maybe even some other programming language.

We'll have books to raffle off to some lucky attendees and as always, free
soda courtesy of our gracious sponsor Community of Science.

I hope to see you there.

Rob Manning