BPM Meeting - March 7

Manning, Rob Rob_Manning at mail.ci.baltimore.md.us
Thu Jan 20 12:01:44 CST 2000

Dave Waldo just informed me that Muhammad - also from COS -
has a laptop configured with Linux that is available to host
a demo of the public domain tools for debugging Perl scripts on
Linux.  Now all we need is a volunteer ( We can postpone it to some
future meeting if you'd like to volunteer but won't be available on
March 1)

Although he may not be present, Dave has arranged with
some co-workers for us to meet as usual on Feb. 1.

Hope to see you there!

Rob

Rob Manning                                     manningr at tcsnet.net
Principal Analyst                               Work (410) 396-4963
TeleCommunication Systems               Fax  (410) 837-0546
--
Looking for a  Perl user's group in Baltimore? - http://baltimore.pm.org