Perl Mongers Meeting TONIGHT!

Rob Manning r_m_manning at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 1 05:42:09 CDT 2000

Just a reminder that the Baltimore Perl Mongers will
meet TONIGHT at 7:00 p.m. in the
Community of Science office building in
Fells Point (for directions see
http://www.cos.com/contact/directions.shtml)

This month we'll be celebrating the group's one-year
anniversary with an informal open-topic format.  I have a
t-shirt to hand out, and I'll be bringing cookies as
well.  As always, our generous sponsor the Community of
Science will provide free cans of soda.  New attendees
are always welcome and much appreciated, so come and
join us.

Rob

Rob Manning                  r_m_manning at hotmail.com
Principal Analyst            Work (410) 396-4963
TeleCommunication Systems    FAX  (410) 396-4236