Special Guest Speaker

Bruce Bailey bbailey at clark.net
Tue Jul 20 12:23:37 CDT 1999

FYI,

If we need it for Mark (or any other meeting) I can get us a nice
conference room (comfortably holds 30 or so) or an okay auditorium (looks
like a highschool, but it holds hundreds).  Both have access to telephone,
computer, and laptop with large format display.  I have after-hours access
to a (not so attractive) computer lab, but it does not (yet!) have Internet
access.  Refreshments are also available at a nominal cost.

Personally, I would prefer to meet on a college campus.

Bruce Bailey
http://www.dors.state.md.us/