Special Guest Speaker

Manning, Rob Rob_Manning at mail.ci.baltimore.md.us
Fri Jul 16 15:58:28 CDT 1999

Jim,
	You raise alot a good points.  I was going to suggest
that we look for a bigger venue for "special" guest speaker
meetings.  In the back of my mind I just assumed that we could
use a campus room.  But perhaps the network connection may not be
necessary - a laptop could be used when hooked up to a 19/21-inch
monitor for a group of 20 people or so.   I will definitely make
sure to specify on the website to RSVP should we go ahead with
this.  August 3rd is what I had in mind to ask Mark about - assuming the
group is in favor of it.

Rob

Rob Manning                                     manningr at tcsnet.net
Senior Systems Analyst                      Work (410) 396-4963
TeleCommunication Systems               Fax  (410) 837-0546