Meeting Reminder

Manning, Rob Rob_Manning at mail.ci.baltimore.md.us
Tue Jul 13 08:44:11 CDT 1999

All,
	Just a note to remind you about tommorrow
night's meeting (7:00p.m. @ "The Daily Grind" - for directions
see http://baltimore.pm.org).  So far the itinerary is
as follows - suggestions are welcome:

- Individual Introductions

- Perl resource review
	We'll review available books and websites that provide a
	technical reference to some aspect of Perl - bring your
favorite!
	Anyone care to comment on the worthiness of subscribing to "The
Perl
	Journal"?

- Open Forum
	Are there issues you've struggled with in using Perl that
	your curious whether others have had as well?  Or just
	a simple question about a current problem you're trying to
	apply Perl to?  This will be an excellent opportunity to pose
	the question real-time.

- Miscellaneous Group Issues
	Meeting time, date and place.  Suggestions for topics discussed
at
	future meetings.  Design suggestions for the website - I'm not
an
	artist and I won't be offended if someone would like to redo it/
take
	charge of it.  Any other items I've left out...

Rob

Rob Manning                                     manningr at tcsnet.net
Senior Systems Analyst                      Work (410) 396-3922
TeleCommunication Systems               Fax  (410) 837-0546