Perl Mongers Venue Change

Manning, Rob Rob_Manning at mail.ci.baltimore.md.us
Wed Dec 1 16:34:00 CST 1999

Just a reminder that the next Baltimore Perl Mongers meeting
will be held on Dec 7 (next Tuesday) at 7:00 p.m. at
the Community of Science Fells Point offices.  Directions
are online at http://www.cos.com/directions.shtml.  Again
parking may be available on the street and there is a secure
parking lot at the end of the building that costs $2 all night.

Unless anyone has a topic that they'd like to share with
the group, this meeting will be more free-form than usual
(No takers on my offer for a volunteer speaker this meeting).
But this will give us a chance to open the discussion to
the floor for anyone who's been struggling with Perl
or has general Perl questions.  The folks at Manning
publications (no relation!) have graciously delivered
yet another copy of "Object-Oriented Programming
with Perl" and a copy of "Effective Programming
with Perl" that we'll give away.   I hope to see you
there.

Rob

Rob Manning                                     manningr at tcsnet.net
Senior Systems Analyst                      Work (410) 396-4963
TeleCommunication Systems               Fax  (410) 837-0546
--
Looking for a  Perl user's group in Baltimore? - http://baltimore.pm.org