Job announcements

Manning, Rob Rob_Manning at mail.ci.baltimore.md.us
Tue Aug 17 15:49:39 CDT 1999

I've seen members bio's on other PM sites and I don't have a problem
with it.
If you'll send me your resume in html I can have a page that contains
links
for all members who are interested.  Alternatively, these links could
reference
personal web pages.  Anyone else have thoughts on this?

Rob

Rob Manning                                     manningr at tcsnet.net
Senior Systems Analyst                      Work (410) 396-4963
TeleCommunication Systems               Fax  (410) 837-0546
--
Looking for a  perl user's group in Baltimore? - http://baltimore.pm.org