APM: Beer & Burger Mtg, This Tues Nov 22 7pm

William N. Braswell, Jr. william.braswell at autoparallel.com
Thu Nov 17 23:54:36 PST 2016

Howdy Mongers!
It's time for us to get together and talk about All Things Perl over a
beer and a burger, as is our tradition.
This coming Tuesday, November 227pm - 8:30pmBB Rovers Restaurant
		12636 Research Blvd B101, Austin, TX 78759
They've also got great french fries!  :-)
I will be informally sharing an alpha version of the new cloud-enabled
auto-parallel RPerl v2.2, and you can bring something to present as
well if you like.
Call me if you have trouble finding us, see you there!
Perling,~ Will 'the Chill' Braswell, Austin.pm Prez512.563.7984 cell