APM: Programming Meeting Tonight, Implementing Custom TT in ShinyCMS

William N. Braswell, Jr. william.braswell at autoparallel.com
Thu Feb 19 16:16:20 PST 2015

We'll miss you jnap, good luck with your circuit panel!
~ Will

On 2/19/2015 at 6:12 PM, "John Napiorkowski"  wrote:Oh man, you all
have fun... I could have done this tonight except I gotta replace the
circuit panel on my house.  Hopefully can make it next time :( -jnap

     On Thursday, February 19, 2015 2:27 PM, "William N. Braswell,