APM: Next Meeting Thurs May 21, 7pm

William N. Braswell, Jr. william.braswell at autoparallel.com
Tue Apr 28 17:05:37 PDT 2015

Howdy Mongers!
We had a great time talking about Moose with Jonathan Taylor of our
beloved sponsor HostGator at our last two meetings!
In fact, we enjoyed it SO MUCH that we have decided to do it one more
time, with a final wrap-up session by Jonathan about HostGator's last
2 years using the Moose platform for object-oriented Perl programming.
Please mark your calendar and come join us for FREE PIZZA and PERL
FUN!
Location:HostGator Offices 2500 Ridgepoint Drive, Austin, TXThursday
May 217:00pm - 8:30pm
Text or call if you have any questions, and I'm usually hanging out in
#austin.pm on irc.perl.org if you wanna chat old-school!
Perling,~ Will the Chill, Austin.pm Prez512.563.798FOUR