APM: May Meetings Postponed, June Call For Topics, YAPC Orlando

William N. Braswell, Jr. william.braswell at autoparallel.com
Tue May 20 10:28:47 PDT 2014

Howdy Perl Mongers,
Due to summer plans, we will be shifting around our meeting schedule a
bit.
We're going to postpone our May meetings, and combine our two June
meetings into one meeting on Tuesday June 10th, location TBA.
Remember, June 23rd - 25th is YAPC::NA in Orlando, is anyone planning
to attend?
Does anyone have a requested topic they would like to present at the
June 10th meeting?
Perling,~ Will the Chill, Austin.pm Prez
William Norman Braswell, Jr.
 CEO & President; Auto-Parallel Technologies, Inc.
 william.braswell at autoparallel.com
 512.563.7984
 This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any
unauthorized use or disclosure is prohibited.  If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and
destroy all copies of the original message.  Thank you.