APM: Meeting Minutes, Mascot, New Catalyst Website

jameschoate at austin.rr.com jameschoate at austin.rr.com
Wed Jun 11 05:37:23 PDT 2014

With regard to projects, I'd like to propose somebody in authority speak with Andrew Dougherty w/ FRDCSA. He has a large collection of Perl he's been working on for the last several years related to ML and such topics. He's trying to get help organizing and building some support to get them into a real production status. I've included Andrew in CC. I've been trying to get cycles to help since finding out about it from last years YAPC talk he gave (though I must admit I've not been able to do much actual help to date).

http://www.frdcsa.org

Venimus, Vidimus, Dolavimus

jameschoate at austin.rr.com
jchoate at confusionresearchcenter.org