APM: June Meeting 6:30pm Tonight

William N. Braswell, Jr. william.braswell at autoparallel.com
Tue Jun 10 08:57:41 PDT 2014

	Howdy Mongers,

	This is a friendly reminder that we will hold our sole June meeting
TONIGHT Tuesday the 10th, starting at 6:30pm, at the HostGator
offices:

	2500 Ridgepoint Drive, Austin, TX, United States

	As usual, FREE FOOD will be provided by our gracious sponsor,
HostGator!Many thanks to Joe Axford for volunteering to lead the
effort to redesign our Austin.pm website using Catalyst!  This will be
the primary topic for discussion tonight.
See you there!
Perling,~ Will the Chill, Austin.pm Prez
William Norman Braswell, Jr.
 CEO & President; Auto-Parallel Technologies, Inc.
 william.braswell at autoparallel.com
 512.563.7984
 This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any
unauthorized use or disclosure is prohibited.  If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and
destroy all copies of the original message.  Thank you.